It is very easy to make a Will and having a Will in place will save your family unnecessary distress and heart ache at an already difficult time.
Please find 5 reasons why you should have a Will…
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 1
Having a Will makes it much easier for your family or friends to make all the necessary arrangements when you die. Without a Will the process can be more time consuming and more stressful.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 2
If you do not write a Will, everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by the law. This might not be the way that you might want your estate (property & assets) to be shared out.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 3
A Will can help reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that may be payable on the value of the property and money you leave behind.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 4
Writing a Will is especially important if you have children or other family who depend on you financially, or if you want to leave something to people outside your immediate family.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 5
Writing a Will is especially important if you live with a long term partner and are not married. Their is no such thing in Law as a “Common Law Wife” if you want to leave something to a long term partner then you should have a Will.
If you are looking for a Will you should take a look at our Will Writing Service and other Estate Planning Consultancy Services for England & Wales.
In addition to Wills we also offer these other Estate Planning products & services:
Estate Planning Products
- Standard Will / Last Will & Testiment
- Mirror Wills
- Safe Document Storage including Annual Will Storage and Life Time Will Storage
- Probate & Pre-paid probate
- Asset Trusts
- LPA’s / Power of Attorneys
- Business LPA’s / Business Power of Attorneys
- Memorandum of Wishes
- Severance of Tenancy
- Life Interest Trust
- Protective Will Property Trust
Estate Planning Services
- Will Writing Service
- Asset Trust Writing
- Lasting Power of Attorney Provision (Provision of LPA’s)
- Business LPA Provision (Provision of Business LPA’s)
- Preparation of a Memorandum of Wishes
- Severance of Tenancy Services
- Life Interest Trust Writing Services
- Protective Will Property Trust Writing Services
- Annual Will Storage Services
- Lifetime Will Storage Services
Should you like to book a free consultation with an Estate Planning Consultant to discuss a Will or any of the other products or services please call: 07517 024979 or Email: email@example.com .
The 5 reasons why you need a Will page was written “By Mike Armstrong”