http://www.maconsultancycardiff.com “We would be more than happy to support you in bringing 25 years of licensed trade experience to your business.” We’ve made the accounts process extremely simple! As a Pub Hub client you will be given online access to your accounts, enabling you to print reports, estimate your VAT liabilities and upload your purchase… […]
“We would be more than happy to support you in bringing 25 years of licensed trade experience to your business.”
We’ve made the accounts process extremely simple!
As a Pub Hub client you will be given online access to your accounts, enabling you to print reports, estimate your VAT liabilities and upload your purchase invoices and receipts direct to the system.
This is cutting edge accounting providing you with real-time accounts information.
To this end, I am pleased to provide an outline of our monthly support services:
Stocktaking Services for the Licensed Trade
• Monthly stock takes including report and onsite guidance
Accountancy Services for the Licensed Trade
• Monthly profit and loss statements – split by sales category (wet, dry, machine, etc.)
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Monthly payslips and employer summary
• Yearly accounts
• Corporation tax returns (if Limited Co)
• Annual Self-Assessment returns
HR Services for the Licensed Trade
• Employment contracts and offer letters
• TUPE advice and guidance
• Regular employment legislation updates and guidance on compliance
• Staff handbook containing up to date policies and procedures
• On-going advice and guidance in managing employee-related issues
For new business ventures, we can also assist in the start-up process:
• Company registration
• VAT registration
• HMRC Online Filing set up
• PAYE registration
Our monthly fee is just £225+VAT per month (quoting MA Consultancy).
From employment templates to payroll, we can assist you in every step of the lifecycle of an employee. Ask us to do your payroll and we will provide you with everything you need to get you started. Alternatively, if you already use a payroll provider, we will liaise with them to ensure a seamless handover.
We will send you a template with your staff records on, meaning that you simply update just before sending to us to produce weekly or monthly payslips, an employer payroll analysis and a P32 (showing how much you will need to pay the HMRC).
Our software is fully RTI compliant and therefore provides regular updates to the HMRC. We will also complete your year-end process at the end of each tax year.
We charge £2.50 per pay slip. Nothing more. That’s it. All included.
Have you received your pension staging date? Our system will provide your employees with compliance letters, processing and reporting meaning you need not worry.
New client procedure:
Call us to discuss and we will email you out our sign up forms to assist us in setting up your business on to our systems and to register for services such as Payroll and VAT where required.
- Then a professional courtesy request is forwarded to any previous/existing accountant in order to obtain year to date figures (for businesses already trading).
- We will complete a Money Laundering check which is a legal requirement in order to communicate with the HMRC on your behalf, we will need to send them an authorising your agent form.
- They will send you a code which you will need to forward to us
- We will set up a direct debit for you to enable our payments to operate as efficiently as the service you will receive
- A new client welcome pack will be sent to you which includes mailing bags to send your paperwork to us
Areas covered for the Stocktaking, Accountancy and HR services:
We cover all of South Wales from Carmarthen, Swansea and Lanelli and Neath in South West Wales to Chepstow, Monmouth, Torfaen and Abergavenny in the South East Wales and everything in between including RCT, Vale of Glamorgan, Portalbot, Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, Merthyr etc.
We also cover the South West of England including Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Avon, Bristol, Somerset etc.
If you want to get set up or you have any questions please contact the Pub Hub (mentioning MA Consultancy).
Marsha Ward, Managing Director, The Pub Hub on:
p: 0330 122 4972 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
a: Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road, Caerphilly CF83 3GG
Page posted “by Mike Armstrong” from Cardiff Marketing Company MA Consultancy – If you have something to promote please call: 07517 024979.
It is very easy to make a Will and having a Will in place will save your family unnecessary distress and heart ache at an already difficult time.
Please find 5 reasons why you should have a Will…
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 1
Having a Will makes it much easier for your family or friends to make all the necessary arrangements when you die. Without a Will the process can be more time consuming and more stressful.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 2
If you do not write a Will, everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by the law. This might not be the way that you might want your estate (property & assets) to be shared out.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 3
A Will can help reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that may be payable on the value of the property and money you leave behind.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 4
Writing a Will is especially important if you have children or other family who depend on you financially, or if you want to leave something to people outside your immediate family.
5 reasons why you need a Will – No. 5
Writing a Will is especially important if you live with a long term partner and are not married. Their is no such thing in Law as a “Common Law Wife” if you want to leave something to a long term partner then you should have a Will.
If you are looking for a Will you should take a look at our Will Writing Service and other Estate Planning Consultancy Services for England & Wales.
In addition to Wills we also offer these other Estate Planning products & services:
Estate Planning Products
- Standard Will / Last Will & Testiment
- Mirror Wills
- Safe Document Storage including Annual Will Storage and Life Time Will Storage
- Probate & Pre-paid probate
- Asset Trusts
- LPA’s / Power of Attorneys
- Business LPA’s / Business Power of Attorneys
- Memorandum of Wishes
- Severance of Tenancy
- Life Interest Trust
- Protective Will Property Trust
Estate Planning Services
- Will Writing Service
- Asset Trust Writing
- Lasting Power of Attorney Provision (Provision of LPA’s)
- Business LPA Provision (Provision of Business LPA’s)
- Preparation of a Memorandum of Wishes
- Severance of Tenancy Services
- Life Interest Trust Writing Services
- Protective Will Property Trust Writing Services
- Annual Will Storage Services
- Lifetime Will Storage Services
Should you like to book a free consultation with an Estate Planning Consultant to discuss a Will or any of the other products or services please call: 07517 024979 or Email: email@example.com .
The 5 reasons why you need a Will page was written “By Mike Armstrong”