About the Website building training in Cardiff:
Ever wanted to be able to build your own business website?
The two day website building in Cardiff training course is a practical course that will teach you the basic principles of HTML and website building.
The Website Building Training in Cardiff course will show you how to create a simple web page using the html mark-up language. Don’t worry if you have no prior technical experience the course is designed to take you through each stage and I will be able to answer any website building questions along the way.
Once you have created the basic web page you will be taught the following website building skills:-
- Inserting images
- Resizing images for the web
- Manipulating images
- Creating tables
- Creating Div’s
- Using colours
- Text formatting
- Adding hyper links
- Creating a menu
- Ordered and Unordered lists
- Using iFrames
- Inline styles using CSS
- Creating a CSS stylesheet
- Creating a web form
By the end of the website building training in Cardiff session you will have created a simple website with a home page, about page and contact page with formatted text, images and iframes.
Your website will make use of a single stylesheet which will allow you to control the formatting of your website from a single page.
Once you have created your website there will be a discussion on how you can use SEO (search engine optimisation) and social networks to help boost your website rankings on search engines and engage with your customers via social networking, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
If you would like additional training in website design and development please see the advanced website building training course below.
To book or discuss your Website building training requirements further please call: 07969 286126 or email: email@example.com
Advanced Website Building Training in Cardiff
Have you have been building static websites using standard HTML? Ever wanted to learn PHP programming language?
Or have you considered building a more dynamic website, most content management systems and forums use PHP and MySQL to allow users to post articles, register on the website and update their profiles.
The advanced website building training course is a practical course that will provide you with the basic concepts of creating a login page for your website.
Using MySQL to store your user’s information, the course will give you the skills to start creating your own dynamic driven websites.
Advanced Website Building Training Course Content
The advanced website building training course will cover PHP syntax, creating tables in a database and connecting to the database using PHP.
- Introduction to PHP and MySQL.
- Installing and Configuring XAMP.
- The building blocks of PHP.
- Define and access variables.
- Data types.
- Create a database.
- Adding a table to the database.
- Adding data to the database.
- Create a connection file.
- Create a simple login form.
- Create a members page.
Advanced Website Building Training Benefits of the course
- This is a practical hands on course that will involve you from the start
- The advanced website training course is a good starting point for you to be able to develop in PHP
- Build your skills in website design and development
- Learn how you can interact with a database
- Demonstrate the ability to create a simple login script
- Learn about the building blocks in PHP development
- Understand the PHP syntax
- Learn how to connect to a database and retrieve information
By the end of this two day advanced website building training course you will understand how to develop using the PHP language and how to connect to a database and store user information in order to allow your users to login to your website, an admin page to add new users.
To book or discuss your Website building training requirements further please call: 07517 024979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.