Google’s 200+ Ranking Factors: The Complete List as of 2020 🌍💼📰
— Read on mikearmstrong.me/googles-200-ranking-factors-the-complete-list-as-of-2020-🌍💼📰/
For more see www.maconsultancycardiff.com
Free marketing for SME – what’s the catch?
Any SME who is connected to a larger company can have free marketing from MA Consultancy on WelshBiz our Welsh Business News Channel, if they can get me a marketing contract (or at least a meeting to discuss marketing – where i can get the contract), they will get there marketing and branding advice for free.
They way it will work. You tell me what you want / need. I will tell you what else you ,need, We will agree a price., you will pay me, when you get me in to the larger business and I do business, you will get a full refund!
I am currently 10X my business please let me know if you want to do the same.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 07960872549
1. Twitter Marketing
Set up a Twitter Account and Follow up to 5,000 of your target audience.
A large proportion will follow you back and those that don’t can be unfollowed so that you can follow some more.
This could be a particular niche or businesses / consumers in a certain geographical location. Whilst you are building followers and when you have thousands of followers, send out information, tips, offers, competitions and advice that would be useful and of interest to your target audience.
2. Facebook Marketing, Facebook Pages and Facebook Group Marketing
Use your personal Facebook account to connect with potential customers and partners, also create a Facebook Page and get your friends, potential partners and target audience (clients etc) to like and share your page. Whilst you are building likers & followers and when you have thousands of followers, send out information, tips, offers, competitions and advice that would be useful and of interest to your target audience.
You can also set up groups for your target audiences and get some of those to join your group where you can also share information, tips, offers, competitions and advice that would be useful and of interest to your target audience.
3. LinkedIn Marketing and LinkedIn Company Pages
Make sure you have a good LinkedIn profile page that covers everything that you do including all of your skills and which links to your company website, blog and Facebook page etc. Also add links to any video that you might have etc.
Also create a Company page on LinkedIn (you need an email address on a registered domain to do this) and regularly post information, tips, offers, competitions and advice that would be useful and of interest to your target audience via your LinkedIn company page and your regular posts facility on LinkedIn.
Finally on LinkedIn regularly connect with lots of people in your target audience on LinkedIn (but not to many all at once though as LinkedIn can block you). Also join lots of groups full of your target audience and connect with them via the group (Something linkedin allows you to do more aggressively than just connecting with people).
Create a blog or ideally add a blog to your existing website or get a new website with a blog already included and start blogging regularly about your business, products and services etc.
This can help to improve the Seo of your website and get it associated with more keywords to help you get indexed more regularly the search engines and helping you to appear higher up and more often in the internet page ranks.
5. Keyword Content Marketing via content pages on your website
You should have an existing website or get a new website and create great keyword written landing pages for your business, as well as every single product and service and geographical area covered etc.
This will help to improve the Seo of your website and get it associated with more keywords to help you appear higher up and more often in the internet search engine page ranks helping you to get more enquiries.
If you need any help with any of the above please call: 07517 024979 or email: email@example.com
Here at MA Consultancy we offer three different types of Link Building Services to help increase the ranking of your website:
These Link Building Services are:
- Blogger Outreach Programme
- & Relevant Website Standard Links or Content on relevant sites with a Keyword Link
Costs for the Link Building Services Cardiff, South Wales, Wales:
You can get some of our Link Building Services Cardiff, South Wales, Wales for prices from just £200.
For more about the Link Building Services Cardiff, South Wales, Wales including the various different packages available, please follow the link or contact us on: 07517 024979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was written and posted “By Mike Armstrong”
Please take a look at the top 250 Twitter Influencers Accounts in Wales, as posted in the Wales Online Article (in Oct).:
In summary the top 50 Twitter Influencer Accounts in Wales are:
1. WalesOnline Twitter Account
Tweeting the latest Welsh news, sports, events and everything else you love about Wales.
Wales manager Chris Coleman: “It means everything!” #TogetherStronger http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bosnia-v-wales-euro-2016-10234874 … pic.twitter.com/q8syKGK2eR
2. BBC Wales Twitter Account
The national public service broadcaster for Wales, covering news, sport, TV shows, radio programmes and digital content.
3. Welsh Government Twitter Account
The devolved government for Wales with responsibilities that include the economy, education, health, tourism and culture.
4. BBC Radio Wales Twitter Account
National English-language radio broadcaster. Presenters include Jason Mohammad, Aled Jones, Bethan Elfyn and Chris Needs.
5. Visit Wales Twitter Account
The official account from the Welsh Government department that promotes tourism in Wales.
6. Welsh Rugby Union Twitter Account
The governing body of rugby union in Wales. In 2014 they launched the #iamwales project to chart the progress of the national team and the rugby community.
7. ITV News Wales Twitter Account
Updates from the current affairs team at the ITV franchise for Wales. Programmes include Wales at Six and Sharp End.
Wales Weather: Wonderful this Wednesday! http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2015-10-14/wales-weather-wonderful-this-wednesday/ …
8. Chapter Arts Centre Twitter Account
Cultural centre for international art, performance and film, based in Canton, Cardiff for more than 40 years. They welcome more than 800,000 visitors each year.
9. Cardiff council Twitter Account
Wales’ biggest local authority with 29 electoral wards. County Hall is based in Cardiff Bay.
Cardiff Castle hosts a programme of spooky Halloween happenings this October half term http://bit.ly/1G5lHav
10. Assembly Wales Twitter Account
The official feed of the National Assembly for Wales.
11. Wales Millennium Centre Twitter Account
Iconic arts centre in Cardiff Bay, home to theatres for musicals, operas, ballet and dance, as well as arts organisation.
Win 2 tickets for Land Of Our Fathers on 20/21 Oct. RT & follow us by 12pm 20 Oct to enter https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2015-2016/WestonStudio/LandofOurFathers15/ …
12. Derek Brockway Twitter Account
BBC Wales weatherman and TV presenter from Barry
#Wales rain on the way tonight. Spreading SE. Easing tomorrow leaving a drier afternoon with spots of drizzle.
13. Carwyn Jones Twitter Account
Wales’ First Minister. Jones also tweets as the Assembly Member for Bridgend, where he was raised.
It’s about time we got some certainty from UK Government with regards to Swansea bay tidal lagoon #FMQs
14. South Wales Evening Post Twitter Account
Swansea-based newspaper covering South West Wales
92-year-old gym fanatic George shows the youngsters how it’s done http://ow.ly/TzYsX
15. The Daily Post Twitter Account
North Wales’ best read daily newspaper, based at Llandudno Junction.
Here’s the front page of today’s Daily Post. For all the latest news and sport visit http://dailypost.co.uk
16. BBC Wales News Twitter Account
News, features and analysis from the BBC Wales newsroom
19th Century folly in Swansea sold at auction http://bbc.in/1PtXRrC
17. We Are Cardiff Twitter Account
A project collecting the stories of people that live the in capital
Nice one Cardiff street cleaners! Sweeping up the city’s mess while the game’s on… ta!
18. I Loves The ‘Diff Twitter Account
Cult brand of the capital and creator of Taffywood products
Doing an impromptu meet and greet with Irish campers in Sophia Gardens. (This might be the Irish Consulate) #cardiff
19. Wales.com Twitter Account
Welsh Government website promoting Wales to international visitors, students and businesses
There’s a dedicated website for visitors in China – http://www.wales.cn
20. South Wales Police Twitter Account
The largest police force in Wales, serving 1.3m people. The headquarters are in Bridgend
Out today? Go out, have fun! Don’t be a …… #DrinkLessEnjoyMore
21. Jason Mohammad Twitter Account
BBC Sport and BBC Radio Wales presenter from Cardiff
Thanks for all your calls and tweets today to @BBCRadioWales – busy one. What will we do when this RWC leaves us?
22. Cardiff Online Twitter Account
News and views from the capital city, run by WalesOnline
The amazing Glow Neon Fun Run is in Cardiff this weekend and you can still take part http://bit.ly/1QMmxsX
23. Institute of Welsh Affairs Twitter Account
Independent think tank which promotes the economic, social, environmental and cultural wellbeing of Wales
#IWAcancer report says that where possible some elements of care should be delivered locally. http://www.clickonwales.org/wp-content/uploads/IWA_CancerReport.pdf …
24. Cardiff University Twitter Account
Founded in 1883, the institution is the 12th largest university in the UK and a member of the Russell Group. It has around 30,000 students enrolled from more than 100 countries.
25. Jamie Roberts Twitter Account
Wales international, British Lion – and qualified doctor, born in Newport. Plays for Harlequins.
26. Sam Warburton Twitter Account
Captain of the Wales rugby team since June 2011 and also led the 2013 Lions tour. Plays openside flanker for his home city’s team Cardiff Blues.
Can’t wait, so excited it’s nearly here….Great British Bake Off semi-finals 8pm!! #GBBO
27. BBC Wales Sport Twitter Account
News from the BBC’s Welsh sport coverage
28. Visit Cardiff Twitter Account
The official visitors’ website for Cardiff, run by Cardiff Business Council
It’s an ideal time to explore the seafood in Sustainable Food City #Cardiff http://www.visitcardiff.com/blog/fin-tastic-cardiff/ … #Seafoodweek
29. South Wales Argus Twitter Account
Daily newspaper covering Gwent. Based in Newport
Traffic very slow after 2-vehicle crash between J25 and J24 on the M4 in Newport http://bit.ly/1OPt6f2
30. S4C Twitter Account
Public service, Welsh language TV channel
Oes ‘na sefyllfa Romeo a Juliet yn yr achos diweddaraf | Do we have a classic case of Romeo & Juliet here #ygwyll
31. Leanne Wood Twitter Account
Rhondda born-and-bred leader of Plaid Cymru, elected to the Assembly in 2003
Cyfarfod cyhoeddus – heno / @Plaid_Cymru public meeting tonight – #Treorci #Rhondda https://www.facebook.com/events/768780943244604/ …
32. Leighton Andrews Twitter Account
Assembly Member for Rhondda and Minister for Public Services. From Barry
Great campaign on rhe Ynyswen #labourdoorstep
33. Business Wales Twitter Account
Information, guidance and support for businesses from the Welsh Government
Don’t listen the next time someone tells you being your own boss doesn’t pay… http://ow.ly/TzYNc
34. Buzz Magazine Twitter Account
Free monthly what’s on guide that covers South Wales
“This was progressive rock at its grandest – and I was sold” STEVE HACKETT | LIVE REVIEW http://wp.me/pKmBG-4WG
35. BBC Wales Today Twitter Account
Tweets from the daily news programme broadcast on BBC One Wales
In Whitchurch, Cardiff artist @Rmerism is preparing a surprise for tonight’s football special – who’s he painting?
36. BBC Wales Politics Twitter Account
News from the broadcaster’s political team based in Cardiff Bay and Westminster
Live coverage of @fmwales‘s response to draft #WalesBill on @WelshGovernment‘s periscope here: https://twitter.com/WelshGovernment/status/656423280027566080 …
37. Sport Wales Ywitter Account
National organisation responsible for developing and promoting sport and physical activity in Wales
38. Rob Brydon Twitter Account
Comedian, actor, radio and TV presenter from Baglan, best known for playing Uncle Bryn in Gavin and Stacey
Great time with @ScottQuinnell and Steve Speirs yesterday. Great effort from Wales.
39. Plaid Cymru Twitter Account
National political party which aims to bring independence for Wales
40. National Museum Cardiff Twitter Account
Museum and art gallery at the city’s Cathays Park
This weekend is your FINAL chance to see our #FragileCardiff contemporary ceramics exhibition http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/cardiff/whatson/7948/Fragile/ …
41. Adrian Masters Twitter Account
Political editor at ITV Wales and blogger
42. Arriva Trains Wales Twitter Account
Train company operating in Wales and the borders
The toilets on platforms 6 & 7 at Cardiff Central will be out of use for a few weeks while we refurbish them so please use the ones on 3 & 4
43. FA Wales Twitter Account
The Football Association of Wales, including news from the national squad. Behind the#TogetherStronger hashtag
44. Shane Williams Twitter Account
Rugby great from Glannaman. Record try scorer for Wales and the nation’s most capped winger
45. Leigh Halfpenny Twitter Account
Wales and British Lions rugby player from Gorseinon. Plays for Toulon
46. National Museum Wales Twitter Account
A family of seven museums across Wales, including St Fagans National History Museum and Big Pit National Coal Museum
47. George North Twitter Account
Wales and British Lions rugby player, currently playing for Northampton Saints.
Massive honour to receive my 50th cap today. Congrats to @donnytommy on his 1st. Bit rusty but great result!
48. Carolyn Hitt Twitter Account
Rugby-loving producer and co-director at Parasol Media, WalesOnline columnist and author from Rhondda
The only place where exceptional performance should be rewarded with a chair is the National Eisteddfod not #XFactor
49. What’s on in Cardiff Twitter Account
Listings website in Cardiff from club nights and music to theatre and comedy
50. Huw Stephens Twitter Account
Cardiff DJ who became the youngest ever Radio One presenter at 17. Founder of the capital’s Sŵn music festival.
Met Chris Evans this morning! I’ve been a fan since I was 14. Taught him some Welsh for BBC Radio Cymru! https://instagram.com/p/8lQXLAuvKm/
@WelshBiz at #132
The other 200 Twitter Accounts in the top 250 Twitter Influence Accounts in Wales list, are following, including at number 132 @WelshBiz, which is one of our very own Twitter Accounts, run by us here at this Welsh Marketing Company MA Consultancy (@MAConsultancy1 on Twitter) and also part of our Welsh Business Marketing brand which includes our Welsh Business News Blog.
51-100 of the top 250 Twitter Influence Accounts in Wales:
51. Keep Wales Tidy, Non-profit organisation committed to improving a better local environment in Wales
52. Cerys Matthews, Musician, broadcaster and owner of a festival and record label. The former Catatonia singer was born in Cardiff and raised in Pembrokeshire
53. Vaughan Roderick, BBC Wales’ Welsh Affairs editor, who presents politics show Sunday Supplement
54. BBC Scrum V, News and banter from BBC Wales’ rugby union programmes
55. Dai Lama, One of Wales’ best-loved Twitter feeds who came out of hibernation for the Rugby World Cup
56. Michael Sheen, Hollywood actor and campaigner. Born in Newport and grew up in Baglan.
57. Age Cymru, The national charity for older people in Wales
58. The Celtic Manor Resort, Five-star luxury hotel, spa and golf resort in Newport
59. Cardiff Blues, The capital’s professional rugby team, playing at Cardiff Arms Park in the Pro12 league
60. Wales Council for Voluntary Action, Represents and campaigns for voluntary organisations, volunteers and communities. Based in Cardiff, Aberystwyth and Rhyl
61. Arts Council of Wales, The funding and development organisation for the arts in Wales
62. Huw Thomas, BBC Wales’ arts and media correspondent. Based in Cardiff
63. Gareth Thomas, Former Wales rugby captain who won 100 caps during a career with spells in both codes. The sporting hero from Bridgend is now a TV pundit and presenter.
64. Jonathan Davies, BBC rugby pundit and former Wales player in both codes, known as Jiffy. From Trimsaran
65. Cardiff City FC, The capital’s Championship football side
66. Bethan Jenkins, Plaid Cymru AM for South Wales West. From Merthyr, lives in Neath
67. Cardiff Airport, Official feed for the capital’s airport
68. Wales Co-operative, National agency supporting community regeneration, economic development and social justice. Based in Caerphilly
69. St David’s Hall, Wales’ national concert hall, based in Cardiff city centre
70. Sherman Cymru, Performing arts venue in Cathays, Cardiff
71. CBI Wales, The Confederation of British Industry’s Welsh branch of the business lobbying organisation
72. Arts Wales, An arts community that champions Wales’ creative talent
73. Business in Wales, Breaking news analysis from WalesOnline’s business team
74. BBC Radio Cymru, News and updates from the BBC’s Welsh-language radio station
75. Swansea council, Official account for the city’s local authority
76. Huw Edwards, BBC News at Ten presenter from Llangennech.
77. Cadw, The historic environment service for the Welsh Government working to conserve Wales’ heritage
78. Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, The National Conservatoire for Wales and leading arts college for music and theatre. Based in Cardiff
79. Heart News Wales, Updates from the news team at Heart radio station
80. Kirsty Williams, Leader of the Welsh Liberals Democrats and AM for Brecon and Radnorshire. Grew up in Brynea, Carmarthenshire
81. Wales Air Ambulance, Charity providing emergency air cover in Wales for those who face life-threatening illness or injuries
82. Louise Elliott, Journalist and BBC Radio Wales breakfast presenter. Brought up in Llandegfan, Anglesey
83. Ryan Jones, Former Wales rugby union captain and British Lions player from Newport. Now a TV pundit
84. BAFTA Cymru, The Welsh branch of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts
85. Ty Hafan, Hospice for children, helping those with life-limited illnesses and their families. Based in Sully
86. Mike Phillips, Wales’ most capped scrum-half. The Welsh speaker from Bancyfelin, Whitland plays for Racing Metro
87. Nigel Owens, International rugby union referee and TV presenter from Mynyddcerrig, Carmarthenshire
88. Shelter Cymru, Charity that works for people in housing need across Wales
89. Heart Wales, Independent local radio station serving South and West Wales. Based on Cardiff
90. Eisteddfod, The Welsh language feed for news about one of Europe’s largest and oldest cultural festivals
91. Huw Lewis AM, Labour AM for Merthyr Tydfil and Rhymney. The Merthyr Tydfil-born politician is the Welsh Government’s Education Minister
92. Gareth Bale, Real Madrid star, Wales legend and the world’s most expensive footballer – he’s from Whitchurch, Cardiff
93. BBC Cymru Fyw, Updates from BBC Wales’ Welsh language news
94. St Fagans National History Museum, Cardiff attraction voted one of the world’s best open air museums (94)
95. Karen Price, Newport-born arts editor for WalesOnline
96. David Owens, Cardiff journalist at WalesOnline, known for his reporting of the music and arts scene. Founder of Welsh Rock For Refugees
97. Charlotte Church, Singer-songwriter, actress and TV presenter from Canton, Cardiff. A key voice in the anti-austerity movement
98. Laura McAllister, Former Wales international footballer, born in Bridgend. Now chair of Sport Wales and professor of governance at Liverpool University
99. Ignite Cardiff, Events with inspiring speakers who are given 20 blank slides to prepare a five-minute talk
100. Cardiff Bus, The main operator of bus services in Cardiff and the surrounding area
101-150 of the top 250 Twitter Influence Accounts in Wales:
101. Carl Sargeant, The Welsh Government minister responsible for natural resources
102. Lucy Owen, BBC Wales Today and X Ray presenter from Cardiff
103. Adam Jones, Former Wales and British Lions rugby player who now plays for Harlequins. Lives in Merthyr Tydfil
104. Wales Rugby, The latest news from the world of rugby, powered by WalesOnline
105. Elin Jones, AM for Ceredigion. Plaid Cymru’s deputy leader and health spokeswoman. From Lampeter
106. Vaughan Gething, Welsh Labour AM for Cardiff South and Penarth. Lives in Butetown, Cardiff
107. University of South Wales, Formed in 2013, the UK’s sixth largest university set across Cardiff and Newport with more than 30,000 students
108. St David’s Cardiff, Wales’ biggest shopping centre, found in Cardiff city centre
110. Big Lottery Fund Wales, Distributor of National Lottery cash, awarding £100,000 each day to good causes in Wales
111. What’s On Wales, Arts listings service.
112. Fair Trade Wales, National organisation for Fair Trade education, policy, support and campaigning
113. National Trust Wales, Organisation protecting the nation’s heritage and open spaces
114. Dafydd Elis-Thomas, AM for Dwyfor Meirionnydd, member of the House of Lords and former leader of Plaid Cymru. Carmarthen born, he lives in Snowdonia.
115. Wales Coast Path, Welsh Government account to promote the long-distance footpath around the nation’s coastline
116. Mark Drakeford, The Welsh Minister for Health and Social Services. Also tweets as Labour Assembly Member for Cardiff West at @MarkDrakeford
117. National Theatre Wales, English-language theatre company based in Cardiff
118. Swansea University, The city’s research-led university which has almost 16,000 students and is undergoing an ambitious expansion
119. The Riverside People, Cardiff Farmers’ Markets at Riverside, Roath and Rhiwbina
120. Vale of Glamorgan Council, Local authority with 23 electoral wards, including Barry, Penarth and Cowbridge
121. Tenovus Cancer Care, Cancer charity bring support and treatment to communities in Wales. Based in Cardiff and Carmarthen
122. Alun Davies, Labour AM for Blaenau Gwent. From Tredegar
123. Cardiff Life, Magazine celebrating the best of Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
124. The Children’s Commissioner for Wales, Publicly-funded role that champions children and young people in Wales
125. The Bevan Foundation, Merthyr Tydfil-based charity that develops ideas that aim to change Wales and improve people’s lives
126. Clwb Ifor Bach, Live music venue and club in Cardiff city centre, popular with the Welsh-speaking community
127. CardiffBiz, Sales, marketing and social media consultant based in Cardiff
128. Welsh Labour, The largest political party in Wales
129. Macmillan Cymru, Charity offering practical, emotional and financial help to people affected by cancer in Wales
130. Sian Lloyd, UK’s longest serving female weather presenter. From Maesteg
131. The Welsh Local Government Association, Body representing local government and promoting local democracy in Wales
133. Swansea City FC, Wales’ only Premier League football club. Managed by Garry Monk. Homeground is the Liberty Stadium
134. Cardiff Devils, The capital’s ice hockey team, which plays in the British Elite Ice Hockey League
135. Simon Thomas, Plaid Cymru AM for Mid and West Wales. Lives in Aberystwyth
136. Roath Cardiff, Hyperlocal news and information site for Roath in Cardiff
137. Ken Skates AM, Labour AM for Clwyd South. Born in Wrexham
138. Steffan Rhys, Digital development editor at WalesOnline, who also runs Humans of Cardiff. From Ammanford
139. CityLife Cardiff, Cardiff lifestyle magazine and website
140. Wonderful Wales, Tweets from Southern Wales, the tourism body that promotes South East Wales
141. David Williamson, Political editor of WalesOnline, based in Westminster
142. Disability Wales, Non-profit organisation championing the rights, equality and independence of disabled people in Wales
143. Welsh Conservatives, The Welsh branch of the Conservative party
144. Cardiff Metropolitan University, Formerly know as UWIC, the institution has five schools among two campuses, serving around 12,000 students
145. Sŵn Festival, Music festival held in venues around Cardiff founded in 2007 by Huw Stephens and John Rostron
146. Wales Office, The UK Government’s department of state representing Welsh interests in the UK and UK Government interests in Wales
147. Martin Shipton, WalesOnline’s chief reporter, based in Cardiff
148. Chris Bryant, Labour MP for Rhondda since 2001 and Shadow Leader of the House of Commons since September 2015. Born in Cardiff and lives in Porth
149. South Wales Chamber of Business, A business support organisation run by and representing local businesses
150. Simon Thomas, WalesOnline’s rugby correspondent. Based in Cardiff
151-200 of the top 250 Twitter Influence Accounts in Wales:
151. The Cardiff Story, Museum that tells the story of the capital, based in the city centre
152. David Cornock, BBC Wales’ Westminster correspondent. From Penarth
153. Recycle For Wales, Run by Waste Awareness Wales, a Welsh Government-funded organisation set up to encourage the change of waste behaviours
154. Gethin Jones, TV presenter from Cardiff who now hosts ITV quiz show The 21st Question
155. Wales Federation of Small Businesses, Campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of self-employed and small firms in Wales
156. Rebecca Evans, Labour AM for Mid and West Wales.
157. Julie Morgan, AM for Cardiff North. Born and raised in the capital.
158. Llamau, Homelessness charity supporting vulnerable young people and women in Wales
159. Ken Skates, Welsh Government’s Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism. Also tweets as @KenSkatesAM as AM for Clwyd South
160. Sion Barry, WalesOnline’s business editor, based in Cardiff
161. Scott Quinnell, Former Wales, British Lions and Llanelli rugby player. Now a Sky Sports TV pundit. From Llanelli
162. Bethan Elfyn, BBC Radio Wales presenter and DJ from Bangor
163. Andrew RT Davies, Leader of the Welsh Conservatives and AM for South Wales Central
164. Kevin Brennan, Labour MP for Cardiff West and shadow minister for trade, investment and intellectual property. Born in Cwmbran
165. Monmouthshire County Council, Local authority with its county hall in Usk
166. Welsh Liberal Democrats, The Welsh branch of the Liberal Democrats
167. Rhun ap Iorwerth, Plaid Cymru AM for Ynys Mon
168. National Library of Wales, Based in Aberystwyth, the biggest library in Wales with more than 6.5m books and periodicals
169. Cardiff Events, Cardiff Council-run account providing information on events taking place in the Cardiff region
170. Llanelli Star, Weekly newspaper covering Llanelli and the Gwendraeth Valley
171. Daran Hill, Founder of Cardiff-based political consultancy Positif Politics
172. Lee Waters, Director of think tank, The Institute of Welsh Affairs, From Ammanford.
173. Nation Radio, Regional independent radio station for South and West Wales
174. Brains Brewery, Brewery and hospitality company that has brewed beer in the capital for more than 125 years
175. Cardiff Half, Cardiff Half Marathon, one of the UK’s biggest road races
176. Lynn Courtney, ITV Wales journalist and producer, based in Cardiff
177. Peter Black, Liberal Democrat AM for South Wales West and blogger. Lives in Manselton, Swansea.
178. Tomos Livingstone, BBC Wales political correspondent at Cardiff Bay
179. Oxfam Cymru, Welsh branch of the charity which works to eradicate global poverty
180. Rebecca John, BBC Wales TV journalist, based in Cardiff
181. Park Plaza Cardiff, Four-star hotel in central Cardiff
182. Katherine Jenkins, Classical singer from Neath, who appeared Dancing with the Stars
183. Feed The Sprout, What’s on, news and information site for Cardiff
184. Penderyn Whisky, Award-winning Welsh distillery that produces single malt Welsh whisky and other spirits. Based in Penderyn, Rhondda Cynon Taff
185. Stonewall Cymru Welsh charity for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans equality
186. Radio Cardiff, Community radio station serving the capital city in Butetown
187. Llyr Gruffydd, Plaid Cymru AM for North Wales. Lives in Ruthin
188. Dylan Jones-Evans, Professor of entrepreneurship at Bristol Business School, founder of Fast Growth 50, blogger and WalesOnline columnist. Based in Cardiff
189. Helen Mary Jones, Plaid Cymru politician, who was an AM from 1999-2011.
190. Cardiff Students, Cardiff University students’ union
191. Dan Lydiate, Wales rugby international and farmer from Llandridnod Wells. Plays for the Ospreys
192. Spillers Records, The world’s oldest record shop at Cardiff’s Morgan Arcade
193. Green Man Festival, Independent music and arts festival held every August in the Black Mountains
194. Dan Tyte, Executive director at Working Word PR and author. From Cardiff
195. South Wales Police Cardiff, Feed for South Wales Police based in Cardiff
196. The Riverfront, Theatre and arts centre based in Newport city centre
197. David Deans, WalesOnline’s Senedd correspondent, based in Cardiff Bay
198. Paul Flynn, Cardiff-born Labour MP for Newport West since 1987. Writes a blog
199. Cardiff Castle, News and events at the medieval castle based in the city centre
200. Golwg 360, Welsh-language news website and magazine
201-250 of the top 250 Twitter Influence Accounts in Wales:
201. Gwdihw Cafe Bar, Music and venue and night club in Cardiff city centre
202. WWF Cymru, Welsh branch of the worldwide conservation organisation
203. Robbie Savage, BBC and Mirror football pundit from Wrexham who played in midfield for Wales
204. Pride Cymru, Charity that works to eliminate discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation, gender, race or religion
205. Andrea Byrne, ITV News and ITV Wales presenter based in South Wales
206. Scarlets, The Scarlets rugby team, based in Llanelli’s Parc y Scarlets stadium
207. Natural Resources Wales, Welsh Government-funded body that maintains Wales’ environment and natural resources
208. RNIB Cymru, The Welsh branch of the Royal National Institute of Blind People which supports those affected by sight loss
209. Tom Shanklin, Former Wales rugby international and Cardiff Blues player, now a manager at recycling operator DS Smith
210. Alun Wyn Jones, Swansea-born Wales and Ospreys rugby player.
211. Public Affairs Cymru, National membership organisation for public affairs professionals in Wales
212. North Wales Police, Force responsible for policing North Wales. HQ in Colwyn Bay
213. Owen Smith, Labour MP for Pontypridd since 2010 and now Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
214. Lesley Griffiths, Welsh Government Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty. Also tweets as Labour AM for Wrexham (see 229)
215. Cynnal Cymru, Organisation for sustainable development in Wales. Based in Cardiff Bay
216. Jane Hutt, Labour AM for the Vale of the Glamorgan. Lives in Barry
217. Sian Lloyd, BBC News and BBC Breakfast journalist and presenter. Born in Bangor
218. Welsh Water, Water and sewerage company serving 1.3m homes and businesses in Wales and Herefordshire
219. BITC Cymru, Business in the Community is a business-led charity that champions responsible business
220. Urdd, Wales’ largest youth organisation which organises activities, including the Urdd eisteddfod
221. Darren Millar, Conservative AM for Clwyd West. Brought up in Towyn and lives in Kinmel Bay
222. Made in Cardiff TV, Local TV channel that has been broadcasting across the Cardiff Capital Region since 2014
223. Rarebits Collection, A collection of some of the best accommodation to stay within Wales
224. Carmarthen Journal, Wales’ oldest newspaper, serving Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire
225. Love The Valleys, EU-funded project to promote The Valleys
226. Dyfed Powys Police, Force serving Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Powys, covering a land mass of more than half of Wales
227. Alun Cairns, Conservative MP for the Vale of Glamorgan. The former AM grew up in Swansea
228. Community Housing Cymru, Membership body for housing associations in Wales
229. Lesley Griffiths, Labour AM for her hometown Wrexham. Also tweets as Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty (see number 214)
230. Sara Robinson, Managing director of Brighter Communications and blogger
231. Jamie Owen, Journalist, author and presenter of BBC Wales Today. From Pembrokeshire
232. Ramblers Cymru, Walking charity which works to protect access for the public to the countryside
233. Rupert Moon, Former Wales and Llanelli rugby player. Now works to encourage regeneration in Colwyn Bay
234. Gofal Mental health charity that provides services to the mentally ill and campaigns to increase public understanding
235. Glyndwr University, Formed in Wrexham in 2008 and has a student population of around 8,000
236. Welsh National Opera, National opera company that stages award-winning performances. Based at Cardiff’s Wales Millennium Centre
237. Effective Communication, Communications agency, specialising in PR, based in Cardiff
238. Team Wales, News from the Commonwealth Games Council for Wales. Based in Cardiff
239. Nick Servini, BBC Wales political editor. Born in Aberdare.
240. Carwyn Jones, Leader of Welsh Labour and AM for Bridgend. Also tweets as First Minister (see number 13)
241. It’s On Cardiff What’s on feed for bars, clubs, restaurants and events in Cardiff
242. Kathryn Williams, WalesOnline’s showbiz reporter. From Treorchy, lives in Cardiff.
243. Glamorgan Cricket, Wales ‘ only first-class cricket club based at Sophia Gardens in Cardiff
244. Robert Lloyd Griffiths, Executive director of the Institute of Directors in Wales. Lives in Cardiff
245. Stephen Crabb, Secretary of State for Wales and Conservative MP for Preseli Pembrokeshire. From Haverfordwest
246. South Wales Fire and Rescue Service, Fire and rescue service covering a population of more than 1.4m people
247. John Rostron, Independent music events producer and co-founder of the Sŵn Music Festival. Lives in Mid Wales
248. Ospreys, The Ospreys rugby team, based at Swansea’s Liberty Stadium
249. Alan Edmunds, Managing director and editor-in-chief at Media Wales, publishers of WalesOnline, the Western Mail, South Wales Echo, Wales on Sunday and the Celtic weekly titles
250. Fly2Cardiff, Passenger focus group that aims to promote Cardiff Airport to people in South Wales
For more on this article please see: WalesOnline Article
The top 250 Twitter Influencers in Wales page was written “By Mike Armstrong”.
As well as providing many business Services Online and Offline themselves, MA Consultancy also works with many trusted & reliable business service providers, who offer a wide range of business to business products or services.
If you would like to have a meeting with a professional to request a quote or for a free consultation, with some advice and knowledge about the business products or services that you require, please complete the contact form on the relevant business services page you are interested in, by clicking the link and seeing what service providers we work with.
Business Services included are:
- A wide range of Marketing Services
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Exhibition Opportunities
- Business Apps or Web Development
- Graphic Fesign and/or Printing
- Car Sales, Fleet provision or Car Leasing
- Business Financial & Professional Services (Accountancy, Cost Reduction, Auto Enrolment, Legal Services, Debt Collection, Business Lasting Powers of Attorney)
- Business Training
- Office Cleaning etc.
Want your Business Service added to our offering?
Business Services page posted “By Mike Armstrong”
Apps for any business
Thought about an app for your business?
62 % of adults in the UK own a smart phone.
At Mynt, they are excited to have launched a new low cost Google and Apple downloadable Customer Marketing and Appointment App for your business.
Why have an app for your business?
Mobile apps are the fastest ever growing industry. Having your own app for your business will really put your business ahead of the competition.
You have fancy website and are on Facebook and Twitter so what can a customised mobile app do for your business?
It will provide all your business information on your customers mobile phone.
Customers will have Sat Nav directions straight to your front door and you can provide Free Push Notifications to all of your customers.
Other business app features:
Automatic booking reminders via the app,
In built Loyalty and Refer A Friend Schemes,
Plus much more!
Want more information about the new and extremely cost effective business apps (prices starting from under £200)?
Call Mynt now on 02920 226620 quoting code MAC15.
If this business app is not for you but you know of someone who may be interested, please forward the link to this post onto them by email. There maybe something in it for you!
The time for a new customer contact & marketing app for your Business page was posted “By Mike Armstrong”
For WordPress Training in Wales including Social Media Training in Wales to help generate traffic to your WordPress Blog or WordPress website, please see all of the Half day or Full day Training Courses available on MA Consultancy’s Eventbrite page via the link.
You can book the WordPress training courses or other Marketing training courses online or you can book by phone or email where we can send an invoice for payment via bank transfer:
07517 024979 | email@example.com
As well as the off the shelf WordPress training courses we can also provide tailored Blogging, Content Marketing, Social Media & SEO Training Courses to your exact requirements and specifications should this be required.
Buy WordPress Training Wales online now:
You can buy a tailored WordPress Training Wales course online now via one of the following links:
- Web Marketing Training Courses – Half day (3 hours) for £200 – Buy Now
- Web Marketing Training Courses – Full day (8 hours) for £500 – Buy Now
- Web Marketing Training Courses – 1 Week (5 days) for £2,000 – Buy Now
You can also see other courses available via the online shop.
Businesses & Organisations we have trained:
Please find a visual image of some of the WordPress Training and other marketing training clients we have worked with.
Free WordPress Training Online Via our Free Website Builder Platform with built in WordPress Training Portal and WordPress Training Videos
The WordPress Training Wales page was posted “By Mike Armstrong”