Options & Efficiency in Sales & Marketing and Business Growth…
— Read on matrainingwales.wordpress.com/2019/03/03/options-efficiency-in-sales-marketing-and-business-growth/
Automation can help marketers in a range of ways – check out this new infographic from Salesforce on the benefits of automation tools.
An effective subject line can have a huge impact on your open rates. Here are some tips.
The Ospreys and Dragons triumphed on a day of drama at the Principality Stadium
The Blues want to re-sign the powerful No.8 and he wants to stay
The sick photos appeared on social media but were quickly taken down
John Mulvihill believes his side were wrongly denied two tries
It could be a vast improvement on this weekend’s weather
Facebook’s working on a new Instagram Creator Studio dashboard, which would be part of the existing Facebook Creator Studio app.
Facebook is working on some new animation styles for its Reactions.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has posted a new conversation with historian Yuval Noah Harari on digital ethics, and how they relate to Facebook specifically.
Facebook has put together a new listing of key tips to help creators maximize their use of Instagram.
Welsh House Builder Raises £10,000 for Tenovus Cancer Care
It’s worth giving your social media profiles a spring clean – here are some tips on how to run an effective social media audit.
Microsoft has reported that active LinkedIn sessions grew by 24% over the last quarter.
Facebook has released the latest version of its Topics to Watch report, which highlights trending subjects of discussion among Facebook users.
New Disruptive Technologies Initiative Set to Support Welsh Manufacturers
About Our Business Blogging Services Wales, UK
We have been providing business blogging services for over 12 years now and have experience of providing business blogging services on Blogger, Tumblr and WordPress but we find Blogging on WordPress the best; which is why we now general only use WordPress for our Business Blogging Services.
We offer many Business Marketing Services to Welsh Businesses in Wales including all of the following Business Blogging Services Wales:
- Blog Creation – Setting up a blog
- Blog Content – Writing a blog
- Blog Marketing – Marketing your blog
- Blog Writing – SEO writing for your blog
- Blog Advertising – Advertising your blog
- Content Provision / Supply of Blog content – Content Writing, Video Production, Infographics etc.
- Keyword Analysis – Research for your best performing Keywords
- Blogging Services – All of the above
- Guest Blog Posting Services – The publishing of your articles on my blogs or my articles on your blogs.
- Guest Blog Posting Opportunities on our blogs – As above
- Advertorials – Marketing your business on my business blogs
- Banner Advertising on our blogs – Us advertising your banners, with links on our blogs
- Blog Advertising – Us advertising your blogs on our blogs.
- Blog Consultancy – Advice and strategy about blog marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy – Content Marketing Strategy for your website or blog
- Video Production – Video production for your website or blog
- Infographics – Infographics for your website, blog or Social Media.
Business Blogging Services Pricing:
We usually charge £10 per post and recommend that your blog should have at least 20 posts per month on it, which we would charge £200 per month for, however we are happy to provide 10 posts a month for £100 and share the task with yourself, who can also write 10 posts per month, should you have the time for this.
For Blogging training we provide a 3 hour course for £200 or a full days training for £500.
How to get in touch if you require business blogging services in Cardiff, South Wales, Wales or the UK?
If you are looking for any of the above business blogging services in Cardiff, Wales or UK, please buy some business blogging services online, complete the form, email: email@example.com / or call: 07960 872549 or 07517 024979 .
The Business Blogging Services Wales, UK post was written “By Mike Armstrong”
Hi Everyone, Our training events were extremely popular last year, with both members and visitors alike both being keen to learn as much as possible when it comes to business networking. This is why we are continuing these sessions throughout the year ahead! The first business networking training event of 2017 will be held on […]