10 Amazing Blogging Statistics for 2020 with [Infographic]
10 Amazing Blogging Statistics For 2020
- There are currently more than 600 million blogs on the internet out of the 1.7 billion websites.
- The number of active bloggers in the United States is estimated to hit 31.7 million in 2020.
- 86 percent of content marketers use blog posts as part of their marketing strategy.
- The average blog post today has 1236 words. That’s 53 percent more than the average blog post six years ago.
- It takes bloggers an average of 3 hours and 57 minutes to produce a blog post.
- Bloggers say the most important factor for success is the quality of content.
- 97 percent of bloggers use social media to promote their blog posts.
- Businesses that publish 16 or more posts per month receive 3.5 times more traffic than those who publish fewer than four posts.
- 60 percent of consumers say blog posts are valuable in the early stages of the buying process.
- More than half of content marketers say blog content is their top inbound marketing priority.
Business and Sports News from Mike Armstrong – See http://mikearmstrong.me